Page 22 of 59 FirstFirst ... 121314151617181920212223242526272829303132 ... LastLast
Results 211 to 220 of 584

Thread: ' Living The Dream '

  1. #211
    Inactive Member Lancelot's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 23rd, 2002
    Posts
    456
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Right on your tailfeather babe [img]wink.gif[/img] !

    I dedicate this 2fer you and all of the other FOXES [img]tongue.gif[/img] out there especially the cutie in Cali !

    "Twentieth Century Fox" - The Doors

    "Twentieth Century Foxes" - Angel
    ( from the movie soundtrack Foxes of course...) [img]graemlins/star.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/kiss.gif[/img]

  2. #212
    moderator gus danger's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 6th, 2001
    Posts
    9,105
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Arrow

    Hi Charlie, CCfan, NYJ and Lancelot. Nice to see all 4 of ya!
    Enjoy Bruce on Thursday Charlie!
    Thanks for the morning coffee NYJ. I hope you are feeling much better now btw!

    I reckon my Two-For Tuesday 2-ferz are as follows:
    Jimi Hendrix_Foxy Lady
    Jimi Hendrix_She's A Fox

    Have a nice day Cherie fans!
    [img]graemlins/coffee.gif[/img] [img]biggrin.gif[/img]
    GD

  3. #213
    EllaNoise
    Guest EllaNoise's Avatar

    Post

    Hello My Friends, I'm waving a hand from the middle of a dry soy bean field. I just wanted to check up on everyone. My friend Aunt Acid is loaning me a little computer time.
    Gus , Sorry to hear yer still having computer problems. I see you picked up Zoevette's EP, Its on my list also.
    NYJ, hope yer starting to feel a little bit better.
    Poppa Charlie Hope You and the Family is all doing well (give Mushu a rub 4 me).
    My friends, I send you greetings and best wishes, Peace my friends, Peace.
    [img]smile.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/star.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/rose.gif[/img]

  4. #214
    moderator gus danger's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 6th, 2001
    Posts
    9,105
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Arrow

    Yo Ella!
    It is nice of Aunt Acid to give you computer time.
    You won't be disappointed with Zoe Vette. Her music is real cool!

    Have a happy humpday everyone!
    [img]graemlins/coffee.gif[/img] [img]biggrin.gif[/img]
    Gus

  5. #215
    Inactive Member charlie c's Avatar
    Join Date
    July 7th, 2002
    Posts
    1,272
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Hi, gang. Ella great to see you check in. I am pumped for the boss later. Ella all is well and consider mu shu rubbed.

  6. #216
    Inactive Member charlie c's Avatar
    Join Date
    July 7th, 2002
    Posts
    1,272
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    The Boss was excellent. 3 hours of solid great music. He played most of the new disc. All good stuff but I was hoping to hear more of the classics as well. The new stuff was fine and was well recieved. He dug deep and did some rare deep cuts.
    The man rocks and looks good for 50 +.

  7. #217
    moderator gus danger's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 6th, 2001
    Posts
    9,105
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Arrow

    Good Friday morning everyone!
    The weekend is almost upon us. THAT can't be bad!
    How was the Boss Charlie?

    Have a good'n!
    [img]biggrin.gif[/img]
    Gus

  8. #218
    moderator gus danger's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 6th, 2001
    Posts
    9,105
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Arrow

    Oh happy day
    Oh happy day
    the work week is over
    it's finally over
    so I'll say it over and over
    Oh happy day!!!!

    I hope each and every one of you
    has an "oh happy day" too!
    4 sure!
    [img]graemlins/coffee.gif[/img] [img]biggrin.gif[/img]
    Gus

  9. #219
    Inactive Member Lancelot's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 23rd, 2002
    Posts
    456
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    A fabulous quote on a fabulous day:

    " The heart [img]graemlins/heart.gif[/img] has its reasons which reason knows nothing of [img]graemlins/hmmm.gif[/img] ..."

    Cause Tramps like us [img]graemlins/gulp.gif[/img]
    Baby we were Born to Run [img]graemlins/music.gif[/img] !

  10. #220
    Inactive Member NewYorkJettster's Avatar
    Join Date
    March 16th, 2002
    Posts
    3,051
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    Hey everybody~ I know, I haven't been around. I've been working alot of crazy hours. And I am also planning my big 40th Birthday [img]graemlins/party.gif[/img] . And some people will be there from the board. Luscious, Hot,Hot, Hot, WetNWild, Afternoon Delite, S & M, Meso****** Etc,Etc,Etc Ha... Other than that, sorry for not being around. I be here for morning [img]graemlins/coffee.gif[/img] tho, cause I'm serving it. See ya in the am. NewYorkJettster~ [img]graemlins/boy_hug.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/kiss.gif[/img]

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Links to Cherie Currie's Websites:http://www.cheriecurrie.comhttp://www.chainsawchick.com
http://www.therunaways.com
http://www.myspace.com/cheriecurrie
http://www.myspace.com/cheriecurriemusic